Perry-Caster back

A few pictures of progress on the “Perry-Caster”. Because he’s Swedish I made an inlay of their 3- crown national symbol on the back.

The guitar is routed for some P90 magic.😊

The story of a Firestarter!

Here is the journey of my new guitar

Starting work on another Semi-Hollow.
Using the airbrush with spirit based red stain, to taint this piece of birdseye eucalyptus veneer.😊
Progress video
The backside of “The Firestarter “.
Birdseye eucalyptus with a flamy look🔥😁

Stay tuned….

Beautiful wood

This is some of the best looking wood I have ever seen.It’s chestnut from an old garden tree here in Denmark. It was so brittle when I started, that it had to be infused and stabilized with Resin, for it to be usable. My job was to produce a tele body with backside electronic cavitie. Now the rest is up to the owner of the chestnut tree.😊

Mex strat refin job

Just finished a refin/relic job on this, former, shiny white Mex Strat.The refin is done in ice blue nitrocellulose with a clearcoat of vintage amber nitrocellulose.Cured under blacklight to achieve the greenish look, that 40 years of playing, will do to that color. The crackling of the paint is done by rapid downcooling using compressed air.Back of neck is stripped of lacker, color stained and given a few layers of tru-oil.😊

Smooth curves

Sanding out the curves on this S-style body

Watch me strip!

Tonight, I work as a Paint – “Stripper”🤫Relieving this 62 RI strat for it’s thick plastic finish, so it can breathe again.Next up, is a new nitro paint job.

Copy cuts

Cutting out the bodies for a swamp ash Stratocaster and a black limba Telecaster.😊

After routing the body out, I’m sanding and shaping them beautiful curves

Finally done

Finally finished.Only some minor details and a polish left to do 🙂

Semi-hollow almost done

A few more pics of the semi-hollow and neck.Now with no masking tape.

Timeshift video of me
making the outline on the semi-hollow’s top.

Beautiful wood

Cutting out a tele body from some mind-blowing wood.Very brittle, but I have infused it with resin for stability.Seems to work 🙂